To be or not to be, it is still up to me!

July 26th, 2007 | No Comments |

I love the topic of decision and self-accountability. They go hand in hand virtually and one without the other will result in deserved results. I say ‘deserved’ because whether or not you choose to do something, you have still made a choice. If you have not yet decided to do something, you have decided not to do something. Thus, you deserve whatever result you get because you either chose to decide or not decide. Realize that you are the one that determines your results in life and take ownership of that with both good and bad results.

I deal with many people who are looking for a better way of life through this business opportunity. Now, here are the percentages again. 3% of people live the life they have always imagined and are happy, wealthy, and content with where they are and where they are headed. The other 97% are exaclty the opposite. They are not content with where they are in life and have no idea how to get where they want to be. They are not living their dreams. You know the difference between the two groups right? The main difference is just their abilities to decide. Their past decisions have them right where they are. 97% of people in this world would just rather not make the decision to move forward in a business that would give them the life they have always imagined. That would mean that they would have to turn off the TV or get uncomfortable! Heaven forbid!That is why they are not living their dreams. Failure to decide and act upon that decision is failure. This is all simple physics and common sense.

If you have a burning desire within to do something better with your life and be part of the 3% who are wealthy, happy and content with where they are headed, then decide to take action today. Don’t procrastinate the day of your success. The best time to begin on that journey is now. Not tomorrow, but now. Things in life will always come up, but you must plow through them and follow your passions. If you are searching for the vehicle, I will show you a business opportunity that will change your life.

David Allred is the author and creator of CFW. David has been teaching entrepreneur minded people how to earn a full time income working from the comfort of home for nearly a decade.

Think about it. Never miss your kids’ events, set your own schedule, choose your own income and enjoy a lifestyle and income which most people only drool over!

Be sure to connect with David Allred on Google+, Facebook and everywhere else!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ YouTube 

Comments

comments