The True Meaning of Financial Freedom

January 6th, 2009 | No Comments |

I Googled the words “financial freedom” and came up with two results, wealth and reverse mortgage. Since I am not a lender, I will not be posting about mortgages although it was a pretty good concept. So besides mortgages, the other result was wealth. Financial Freedom equals wealth! Wealth, is the abundance of something that is of value to the economy. You can split it up into three different areas: Income, Property, and Value of Investments. So you can see that your direct income is only part of accumulating true wealth, BUT, the other two are directly related to your income. How will you ever be able to invest in property or stocks without a healthy income? Your income, initially, is a major part to accumulating true wealth.

So let’s break down financial freedom. Simple right? It’s freedom from the financial aspects of life, freedom from financial burden and hardship. I mean, if you think about it, freedom is the right to do what you want, when you want, and how you want to do it. Freedom is the right to think and act for yourself without restriction.

Bills can seem like they destroy that freedom, don’t they? They can drag you down, cause tremendous stress and burdens, bind you, restrict your lifestyle and can even take a stab at your confidence in your own abilities to provide for you family. They prohibit your ability to live life the way you would like to and have always dreamed of. They can keep you from having the things you want and the lifestyle you deserve.

Now here’s the truth….It’s not the bills that burden you. It is your income that burdens you. The only way to overcome your bills and your financial burdens is to make a lot more money. The only way to live the life of your dreams is to increase your income. The only way to have true financial freedom is to become wealthy!

Here’s an interesting and pathetic fact: Less than 10% of all people alive in this world will ever see financial freedom. Less than 10% will ever live out their dreams or accomplish their goals. So what are the other 90% doing? They are still blaming the bill collectors and the utility companies for their lack of income.

Now on the other hand, the 10% are living large! They have experienced true financial freedom and are enjoying the fruit their labors. Some people may think that they have all the money and that is why the other 90% struggle. If you believe that you may never experience financial freedom unless you learn to change your mindset. I might suggest some Personal Development on prosperity consciousness. The wealthy know this one simple concept….there is an abundance of money and plenty of it to make YOU wealthy. All you have to do is find a business opportunity that will provide a vehicle for you to achieve your financial goals and for you to decide to make it happen. That is it!

In my own words, “To be rich is to have an abundance of money. To be wealthy is to have an abundance of both time and money!” So do the world a favor become wealthy and increase the ratio to something better than 90/10. Financial freedom is for everyone, but will only come to those who choose in!

David Allred is the author and creator of CFW. David has been teaching entrepreneur minded people how to earn a full time income working from the comfort of home for nearly a decade.

Think about it. Never miss your kids’ events, set your own schedule, choose your own income and enjoy a lifestyle and income which most people only drool over!

Be sure to connect with David Allred on Google+, Facebook and everywhere else!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ YouTube 

Comments

comments