Thousands of people start a Home Based Business every single day! Thousands! Why? What makes a Home Based Business so attractive and where are all these people coming from?
Before getting too far into the perks of a Home Based Business, let’s do a quick analysis of the competition:
- A J.O.B. – A job really doesn’t even hold a candle to a Home Based Business but people will actually choose a good paying job instead of a Home Business. Why? A false sense of security, a regular paycheck and much less risk. Don’t forget, you also get 2 weeks of paid vacation and a bonus check here and there.
- A Franchise – Franchises are the closest thing to a Home Based Business in the fact that they have a system already in place. The downfall to a franchise is the franchise rules, the large start-up costs, and the continued franchise fees. To start a McDonalds a person has to have a net worth of a million dollars with half of that being liquid. You can make 6 figures with a McD’s but must deal with employees, long hours, complaints, etc. You get the picture.
- Brick and Mortar Business – For anyone who has no clue of what a brick and mortar business is, allow me to explain….it is any other regular mom and pop business. Clear? With these, there are no systems to follow, larger start-up costs, employees, etc. In order to have true success in these businesses, you must buy one that is already successful, have a great business plan or plenty of funding until you are profitable. Most mom and pop businesses are not profitable until 3 – 5 years after starting. 90% of all businesses fail within their 3rd year. It is a sad statistic I know, but true!
- Work at home JOB – These are the transcripts, letter mailing, answering emails, taking surveys type of work. They are not your own business and the pay is minimal for the hours of work invested. You can make a little extra money though, enough to pay for an extra tank of gas or something of that nature!
Human nature is to flourish, excel, succeed and to live a life of luxury. A job definitely isn’t the answer nor a work at home job. Franchises and mom and pop businesses can provide this on a larger scale but at what cost? What would it take to get there? Is your family the one that has to pay for your success?
People are turning towards a Home Based Business because:
- There is a system to follow. No guesswork is involved.
- The compensation in specific business models is unparalleled in any other type of business opportunity.
- The initial investment to start a home based business is extremely low for the income potential.
- Complete control over your work schedule. Work when you want!
- A Home Based Business is mobile. Take it with you on vacation and make money while gone or just work from home!
- No stocking, warehousing or pre-purchasing products or inventory.
- Direct mentoring from other successful Home Based Business Entrepreneurs.
- Residual and passive income streams!
- Most have a proven track history of success.
- Freedom and complete control of your time as an Entrepreneur.
Little else compares to having your own Home Based Business. It all just depends on what you’re looking for in your life…..time freedom with the income, just the income, or neither. I think the choice is obvious!